|Because sharing information has always been the central responsibility of the Church.|
You can now import all the OCC faculty and staff directly into your OMAP account. To do this, follow these simple steps:
For help, click here
Google makes it easy to communicate quickly and efficiently right from your inbox. To get started chatting with people within GMail, follow these simple instructions.
1. From your inbox, find the chat window on the left side of the screen
2. Click on the person's name (If you cannot find them listed, start typing the first few letters of their name in the search window just above the list of names)
3. Start typing in the box that pops up in the lower right side of the screen (If no box pops up, the person is not online and the “Compose New Email” window comes up instead)
Google allows users to receive and send mail from other email accounts, just like Outlook did. This means that if you have a Yahoo account, you can set Google up to receive and send mail through your Yahoo account, without having to login to Yahoo Mail. To set up other email accounts, follow these simple instructions:
1. From your inbox, click “Settings” at the top right
2. Click “Accounts”
3. If want to both send and receive mail from another account, add it to both the “Send Mail as:” and “Get Mail From Another Account”
NOTE: You will be sent a verification email to the other account, which will contain a unique code. Log in to that account, retrieve the code, and continue following the directions for setting up multiple accounts.
4. You will need to know the POP server of your email system (For a list of common ones, click here).
Google has enabled a great feature that allows documents to be accessed and edited offline. This is made possible by a revolutionary new kind of plug-in for the internet. To find out more about this great new feature, follow the link below.
Many people have asked us if it is possible to add a link to the desktop that takes them directly to the login page for Google. Here's how to do that:
Part of the beauty of Google Apps is the ability to communicate with lots of people at the same time. If you regularly email the same people at the same time, try setting up a group that includes all of their email addresses. That way when you fill in the "To:" field of your email, you can just type the group name and it will automatically add all of their email addresses. Here's how:
You can set up as many groups as you want to, and you can add the same person to multiple groups. That way all of your contacts stay organized the way you want them to!
You can easily share any document you create in Google Docs with any one using the Google system. You can also control how much your collaborators can do to that document. To get started, follow these simple steps:
That's it! Your collaborators will receive a message in their inbox that you've shared a document with them, and it will provide a link for them to view it. If they have an OCC email account and they have switched to using the new system, they will be allowed to view or edit your document. To watch a video on this subject, click here.
1-7 of 7